Just popping on to post a quick update from Sochi. We arrived safely yesterday and are settling in to our hotel. We skated twice today and had our first experience at the rink. I’m hoping it will be sunny tomorrow and I’ll bring my camera with me so I can throw some pics up here of the rink and surrounding construction zone(s).
Welcome!My name is Michael Gilday and I'm on a journey that will hopefully lead me to the top of the podium at the 2014 Winter Olympic Games in Sochi, Russia. Why not read along and join me?
- Amazing footage! twitter.com/roosAndHooves/… 3 weeks ago
- Good day paddling to River Lake. Summer is officially here in #YZF. powered by @B_G_Coffee. https://t.co/SHqsIAWiyA 4 weeks ago
- All the feels! Happy #OlympicDay! #GoCanadaGo twitter.com/RC_Sports/stat… 1 month ago
- Incredible skater, person, + career. Was an honour to be teammates w/ @droletmarieeve! She personifies the belief t… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- RT @CBCNorth: Yellowknife teen learns to walk again, conquers the track ift.tt/2sm4Vio https://t.co/YzINaxzl5k 1 month ago