Just popping on to post a quick update from Sochi. We arrived safely yesterday and are settling in to our hotel. We skated twice today and had our first experience at the rink. I’m hoping it will be sunny tomorrow and I’ll bring my camera with me so I can throw some pics up here of the rink and surrounding construction zone(s).
Welcome!My name is Michael Gilday and I'm on a journey that will hopefully lead me to the top of the podium at the 2014 Winter Olympic Games in Sochi, Russia. Why not read along and join me?
- Hey #NWT: Voting - Ain't nothing to to but to do it! Today is the day. Find your polling station here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Fantastic album release by @leelagilday tonight! Her vocals (and the jams by the band) always blow my mind. Her new… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- "...some of them were a bit shocked to see the NWT uniform but I was proud to wear it and represent the territory.” twitter.com/NNSLonline/sta… 3 weeks ago
- RT @GoTeam_NT: 🚨 GOLD MEDAL ALERT 🚨 Leo Konge won a gold medal 🥇 in the 50m butterfly this evening. Dad, Neils Konge, was stoked to say the… 2 months ago
- Forever an honour to have represented the Maple Leaf on the world stage. #canada #suckerforamontage twitter.com/CBCOlympics/st… 3 months ago