Just popping on to post a quick update from Sochi. We arrived safely yesterday and are settling in to our hotel. We skated twice today and had our first experience at the rink. I’m hoping it will be sunny tomorrow and I’ll bring my camera with me so I can throw some pics up here of the rink and surrounding construction zone(s).
Welcome!My name is Michael Gilday and I'm on a journey that will hopefully lead me to the top of the podium at the 2014 Winter Olympic Games in Sochi, Russia. Why not read along and join me?
- Hello @twitter and the #twitterverse. A friend's account was permanently suspended without warning a seemingly with… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- "Spring was, slushy streets, signal the start of a new year in my mind" - #Yellowknife these days as explained by E… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @SportNorth: DYK: Our Annual Awards Banquet has 7 AWARDS?!! With the #AWG2018 having just wrapped, we've extended our deadline for nomin… 2 months ago
- RT @shorttrackHD: Today marks the anniversary of Noh Jin-Kyu's passing. He was an amazing skater and so dominate in the 1500m. He current… 2 months ago
- Listening in tonight on @CBCNorth as they go #beyond94. Good food for thought, and for action, on reconciliation in… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago